Recently, I closed my checking account, no longer able to afford one. I received my last statement in the mail and rather than throw away that annoying account balance worksheet, I decided to modify it. Sometimes you have to find a new way of looking at your experience.
After figuring my withdrawals and deposits, I came up with the following conclusions:
- Always reconcile with frogs in the jungle to understand your balance.
- Incarceration can = Zen, depending on your ending behavior.
- You must protect threatened birds from your eggs.
- Adjustments to mental illness must match with your pilot program.
- All rights start to fade away when hopping around with dancing frogs.
- Godzilla is crying because of dwindling money and wants revenge.
- Watch out for goggle-wearing reptiles and fish, they are after your wine.